Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Archery Junkie
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an HHA OL-5510 for sale or trade. It has the smaller scope with armor pin. I have also added the 2nd and 3rd axis extension adjustment and I have all but one sight tape that will come with it. I am pretty sure it's the 55 series, but it may be the 50 series. Anyhow, it's the one with the rheostat to control the amount of light to the fiber in the pin. The ONLY reason I am getting rid of this sight is because I switched to a Limb Driver Pro-V on my new rig and the slider bar gets in the way of the cord on the rest. The sight is in excellent condition, and has zero rust and only a couple of minor blemishes that are purely cosmetic. I will list the sight for $130, but I would prefer to trade for another sight. I am looking for another single or possibly a multi-pin adjustable sight, such as the Black Gold Ascent, CBE Tech Hunter or another similar to these. I would also consider sights with a dovetail bar like a Spott Hogg Hogg-it. If I need to add some cash to make the difference on the trade that's no problem. Please PM me with any offers. If I end up selling, I prefer Paypal for payment. Thanks for looking and I will post some picks when I get back to the house. Thanks all!!!

·
Archery Junkie
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's the pics of the sight. The only difference between the 50 and 55 is the rheostat ring on the scope, unless I am missing something. It has the ring so I suppose it's an OL-5510. Sorry for the picture quality, my camera is crappin out on me.

·
Hunter/Gatherer
13,354 Posts
PM sent

Sent via satellite from Marklar

·
Archery Junkie
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All PM's have been returned. Lots of interest, but not gone yet. I would really like to trade for a sight mentioned above. Preferably, a single/3 pin silder sight similar to the CBE Tech Hunter or MBG Ascent. Just want one that is out of the way of my launcher cord for my Limbdriver.

Also, the scope that is on this sight is the 1 5/8" housing and it will accept the lens kit B from HHA. Had some ask if it would accept a lens. Please PM me with any offers. Thanks again!

Jeff

·
Archery Junkie
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here are some better pics. I got a new Droid Razor with a killer camera so these should be much more detailed. Please PM me with any offers. Still looking for a CBE Tek Hunter, CBE Tek Hybrid, MBG Ascent (preferably with a dovetail mount), or something similar. Thanks for your time!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.