Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at buying another single pin moveable sight. I already have a HHA DSXL 5519 and love it. I was just curious about the new spott hogg sights. Any comparision between the two would be helpful. Pros/Cons of the two sights. Like I stated I love my HHA but wanted to check out the new Spoot Hogg before I bought another HHA. Any one got any experience with the two sights?
Thanks,

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
The spot hogg tommy and boss hogs are pretty awesome. Like every SH sight, built strong and function is flawless. IMO the hha feels cheap compared to the SH. Downsides, heavy and expensive.

·
Trollinus Maximus.
33,390 Posts
have you looked at the Sword Centurion?

awesome sight:darkbeer:

HHA is good, I just like the Sword better, no experience or even seen the SH :aww:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I havent checked out the sword sights. I will be sure to do that. I know the Spot Hogg is more expensive, but I found them for sale alot cheaper on one website than anywhere else.
Anyone had any experience with Obsession Archery Supply. They had the Boss for less than 210.00. Thats ALOT cheaper than anywhere else I have found.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I havent checked out the sword sights. I will be sure to do that. I know the Spot Hogg is more expensive, but I found them for sale alot cheaper on one website than anywhere else.
Anyone had any experience with Obsession Archery Supply. They had the Boss for less than 210.00. Thats ALOT cheaper than anywhere else I have found.
Chris at Obsession Archery is top notch to work with :darkbeer:.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the replies. If I can get one of the boss hoggs for what they are advertising on their website I think I will try one. Like I said I have no problems with HHA, just like to try something different I guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts