Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need money fast so i can pay off my new bow i have like 2 months to pay it off its 435 left on it how can i make the money?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Get off AT and get a job!:darkbeer: If get good job can do both all day!

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I have the same problem

I have 150 left on mine. This sucks

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Trouble is

there is hardly any jobs around here open for me to get a second job.

·
Registered
6,399 Posts
Come on over to my place... I put you boys to work fixing my roof... THen if you have some spare time... I have some rotten wood that needs replacing... so-on so-on... Ask your neighbors if they have any chores you can do for them... Always someone out there that will pay money for good hard workers...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have a job but it only allows me to work 15 hours a week i get paid 9.09 and hour tho. i just need to sell some stuff i think

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
What kinda job works 15 hrs a week? I get more than that in 2 days=18

·
Registered
24,852 Posts
i have a job but it only allows me to work 15 hours a week i get paid 9.09 and hour tho. i just need to sell some stuff i think
dang thats good $ for a part time job. i made $8.50 an hr at my last job. but i also worked every day of the week and 4-6 hrs each day.

good luck. i bought my bow with graduation $$$ so im all paid off with my new bow:tongue:

good luck

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Go pick up aluminum cans or hock a kidney. Good money in the clinical trial studies. May grow a third arm but it may come in handy for holding your grunt tube or range finder.

·
Registered
51 Posts
PM me with your bank account information and I will send you the money. :D

Never mind just saw how much you make and how much you work. Your account is probably already wiped.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha ok i guess i should have explained this ill have enough money buy the end of 2 months but i want the bow sooner than this

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
haha ok i guess i should have explained this ill have enough money buy the end of 2 months but i want the bow sooner than this
WOW! one thing about it your getting a taste of life!

Have a car wash, its cheap usually pays fair...and you HS buddies can help.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts