Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've Heard A Lot Of Good Things About All You Folks And Figured I'd Love To Join In. I'm A Christian, Husband, Father Of Four. I'm Looking For A Little Information On My Bow, And Some Advise On Buying Bows For My Kids As Well. My Bow Is A Martin Prowler Of About Eight To Ten Years Old And I Need To Know The Max Draw Weight And Minimum Arrow Weight Recommended. The Bow Is Also In Very Good Condition. Also, I Have A 16 Year Old Daughter And A 12 Year Old Son That Are Both Showing Interest In Archery. My Daughter Is Average Size, And Pretty Strong. My Son Is A Little Lighter Than Average, But Still Pretty Strong For His Size. I'm Guessing That I Should Start My Daughter Out With Around A 25 To 30 Pound Draw Weight, And My Son In The 15 To 20 Pound Range. I Dont Want To Overload Them And Discourage Them With Too Heavy A Draw Weight. Well, Anyhow, Hi Everybody. I Look Forward To Being Part Of This Fine Community, And Thank You For Any Advise Given.

·
Registered
945 Posts
me too

Just signed up today.Great place to find answers for questions and to learn from others questions on what is good and what is not.hope to get along with everybody and not to tread on anybody.:wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts