Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum and relatively new to hunting. OK, well I've been hunting numerous times but still have not gotten my first kill. I've had my PSE bow for several years but since my brother moved to N Carolina I haven't had a hunting partner (I've moved as well). I live in Santa Barbara, California and am looking forward to putting some wild bacon and turkey on the table as I'm told some of the mountains are holding a few pigs and gobblers. I wouldn't mind taking some raccoon or coyotes as well. A parent of my daughters friend is now getting into bow hunting and recently purchased his first bow so I decided to dust off my bow and get back in it. I've set up a 20 yard shooting lane in my back yard to practice and sight my bow in and have been fully enjoying it. If anyone out there is in the Santa Barbara / San Luis Obispo area I'd love to hear your experiences and maybe gain a new hunting friend. Enough for now, thanks and I hope to be useful to this forum.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm already finding a lot of good info here. I've also noticed the replies and responses are a lot kinder than other forums. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
:welcome: 2 ArcheryTalk

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Welcome!!:D

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome Alot of good info. in here Enjoy !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts