Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this site and thought I'd introduce myself.
Been shooting a bow for 25 years now. I've shot tournaments, leagues and bow hunted for years...then I developed target panic and pretty much quit shooting. Over the last 6 months or so I've been getting back into it...my practices have been going well and I'm looking forward to deer season opening next week.

I'm a taxidermist so my fall and winter time is very busy. Between work and hunting/trapping there never seems to be a lot of time left for chatting on line but I hope to get to know my way around the board, meet some new folks and learn a few things. :happy:

·
Remember.. Archery is fun
3,323 Posts
:welcome:

Sorry about the Packer loss. :rain:

Just funnin ya. I'm sure there will be plenty of games for a rebuttle with the Queens.

Nick :cocktail:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcomes!

I don't know Nick, I don't think that even my 'Happy Packer Dance' will help those boys out this year!

·
Remember.. Archery is fun
3,323 Posts
Too many teams being run like a business instead of a franchise!

I told the Packer fans here at work last spring, that if Culpepper comes back to the Queens, I'm buying a Packer sweatshirt and wearing it here. Wheeew.. I was sweating that one for a while. :wink: I'ts too bad we can't go back to the way the NFL was in the 70's. Smash mouth football, quarterbacks beware. Now their worth too much money, need to protect them. Joe Capp come on back.

Talk to you later,
Nick

·
Banned
841 Posts
welcome, Huntress78

Good to see another Cheesehead on the site. There's alot of us here. :)

What part of Wis are you from? I'm originally from Price County.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
another cheesehead

here....... welcome aboard! sit back and enjoy and when the time comes then we can do the come backs on the "queens"....... ( if that happens)

Speed

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's good to see lots of Cheeseheads here!! I'm sure that someday Nick will see the error of his ways and join us too.:wink:

Finnhunter, I live just north of Milwaukee and hunt Marinette county.

Thanks again for the welcome.:smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts