Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an old High Country 4 Runner that I'm going to be giving a face lift. That is, if it will adjust to 28" DL. I was hoping maybe someone was familiar with this bow. I'm not sure what year it is but is has 16" limbs and the MXHL4 cam.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
302 Posts
That is a 30" single cam, these are draw length specific. I don't know if the Matthews cams fit or not, they are basically the same cam.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is a 30" single cam, these are draw length specific. I don't know if the Matthews cams fit or not, they are basically the same cam.
Wierd... I figured the draw length could be change because there are 3 different pegs on each side of the cam numbered 1 thru 3. It is set on the 1 peg on both sides and it feels a little over 29" or 29.5"

·
Registered
302 Posts
Oops !!. I stand corrected. I had sold the bow that this cam was on, and now remember that I was unable to get the draw length short enough for the buyer, so I bought a shorter cam. I do think they are 1/2 inch increments but I could be absent minded on that also. Sorry I am not that much help.

·
Customer Service is Key
2,731 Posts
single cam XL/ MX
26-30 draw length
you need a #3 cam for 27-28"
#4 28-29"
hope this helps
Gregg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts