Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to how HCA are doing. I was searching and found pics and specs of their Supreme Pro and got really interested. Are these bows still going to be available. Very impressive specs, 37 1/4 ata, 7 5/8's brace height, Barnsdale limbs, winners choice string and cable, parallel limb design, and an IBO of 321 to boot, seems like that's what all the newer bows are looking to achieve. Have I been living under a rock, why aren't these bows in the mainstream. That Supreme Pro is one awesome looking bow.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Don't think so, I have a friend that contacted them just this week about some work on an old bow and they answered the phone. Ch 11 reorganization was filed, but HCA is now owned by Nathan Land, Spencer's son and other investors.l From what i have been told and seen and heard, new 2010 bows will be shown at the ATA show and things may be changing. We will just have to wait and see. Hope it happens.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Hate to say it but HC has been changing for the last 5 years.... One step for and a hundred steps back. And thats coming from someone that actually likes most of the bows they've came out with in the past few years....

They just need to get some concrete management/owners and go.... And quit screwing around... They have good products but theres never anyone home to get things done....

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hopefully this is where Nathan and the new investors will step in. Spencer is out at HCA and the way i understand it is they bought the inventory and name of HCA and that is all.l Yes we have heard change is coming for a while, but hopefully it will this time with new owners and management. Only time will tell.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Change has come and is here to Stay!

Change has come and is here to Stay for HCA!

Like mentioned before, the purchase of the HCA name and Inventory is official and with the finalization of the company transition taking place now, the long awaited "New HCA" is to be revealed within the next week with an official announcement and 2010 product to be released there after.

High Country Archery Inc. has come and gone and a "New HCA team" has arrived! Since the purchase, our employees have been working 5 day work weeks preparing for an awesome 2010!

Stay Tuned...Change has come and here to Stay!

Nathan "New HCA" :shade:

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Sounds great.... Now go out and promote the heck out of your products, stand behind them and most importantly put me back on the Pro Staff:)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
They are making changes... The big change was the CH11 when that finally got done things started to change more... I own an HCA Iron Mace... Have talked to HCA and have had used use their customer service (to get the long draw mods). I gotta say everything went smoothly. Just a little harder to get a hold of but when you do it should be done right. Just give them a chance and they will surprise you.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have a supreme pro it is awesome holds great I have had the iron mace and the speed force loved them but when they came out with the speed pro and the new supreme pro I really love them bows for a speed bow and a target bow they are awesome bows.I know there is alot of bad stuff going around about there customer service but i have had no problems with them I have met Nathon at the ATA show he is a very nice guy and good ideas to put HCA back on top again.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Thanks Nathan. It is good to hear the news and looking forward to future news release and the new bows. Keep it going!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts