Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Description: This is to all the non believers who claim that High Country Archery has lost there touch in the innovation department. I have a Iron Mace 2010 at 28in dl 60lb and HHA sight and Bow Jacks. This bow when first placed in my hand felt rather snug, and having larger hands was a good start. The brace height at 7 and 1/8 inch gave a seasoned archer a grace period for operator error and the dual cam system called the trinary system was very easy to tune and set for my draw length. Doing all of this at home gave me some time to get to learn my way around my new bow. The first shot was silent yet the bow remaind still after each shot. Quite impressive and always a strong runner with a High Country. Keep an eye out for there new line up of cutting edge and sensibly priced bows, new owners and a new captain at the helm I believe that there is only smooth seas from here... check out High Country.com and take the high road !!!!

Soil Footwear Tree Leg Hand

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have an older Iron mace and it is an awesome bow, fast ,smooth and well built. I just wish they had a dealer closer to my location because I would love to try their newer models.

Rating9
ProsFast, Smooth, quality construction
ConsHard to find a dealer
Would you recommend?yes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.