Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anybody shoot these bows ? iknow in the past they had some problems but appears they changed any comments on these bows ?

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Yes I've shot them and like them a lot . . . bought one last year and liked it . . . ordered another one this year . . . 'nough said.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
For me the new HC's shoot better than any thing else on the market. I have had nothing but good experiences and great service from them so far. I had never been a HC fan until recently, but their new stuff is top notch.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I like my Iron Mace alot, except for the draw length being long and I love hoyt bows. I would buy the speed pro if I sell my Iron Mace.

·
Independent Joe
5,224 Posts
Plenty of great deals on brand new 07 's out there.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
I hear that alot that people had problems in the past...I have had them for years and years and have never had problems..?? I think there problems were mostly between HCA and the dealers.

·
Registered
102 Posts
hca

I have the new speed force and just love the bow. Its the best bow that I have owned. It's fast but has no hand shock, its a sweet bow have nothing but good to say about them!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Speed Pro

MY next bow will definately be a Speed PRO! What a great bow.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I had too many problems with mine to keep it. Can't afford to not have a bow shoot when hunting season comes. It was a nice bow however, but my SS is definitely reliable and fun as hell to shoot.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts

·
Customer Service is Key
2,731 Posts
WIBuckHunter
Speed Force :wink:

if you have not shot one of the NEW HCA bows
you will not know what you are missing

HCA has been UPDATED
go shoot one
& you will feel the differance:darkbeer:
Gregg

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Nice

Nice bows. Sold two of them this week. Iron Mace at 70# with a 29 inch draw shoots the speed pro arrow 380 fps and is solid! Same bow at 70# shoot a 450 gr hunting arrow 302 fps. Impressive

Guys love how these bows shoot.

·
Banned
417 Posts
I took and 07 Iron Mace in trade, tried it out and ended up putting nearly 200 arrows through it. My opinion? Based on this example, a bow that is not receiving the respect it deserves. I shot with heavier arrows, at 57 lbs, but the bow was a joy to shoot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I shoot a tssr and love it but have a few complaints. I can't get the poundage out of it I want because the cam tears up the cable. I want to shoot 74 but can only get 68. I tried hunting with the speed pro arrows but they cost me a deer because they don't have the kinetic energy heavier arrow have but I love the bow and am going to try and get a speed pro.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I have been shooting Bowtech for 4 yrs I have an 82nd airborne great bow shot a speed force friday night ordered one on the spot .getting rid of all other bows enough said.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I got one this year and IMO, it is the best speed bow on the market. I had been pretty loyal to Hoyt bows, but after I shot an Iron Mace I ordered a speed force within two weeks. Great Bow.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
I was looking for a longer A2A paralell limb bow , just for fun on 3D , received an Elte XL which is now sold .

Then i received a Supreme Pro , all i can say is wow , what a great bow :darkbeer:

After doing some tests i decided to get serious :wink: , now i use the Supreme for FITA at 70 meters , today this bow is one of the best bows , if not the best , that i ever had :RockOn:

·
Registered
857 Posts
442: I have been looking at both the Speed Pro and the Elite XL a lot. What didn't you like about the Elite XL?

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts