Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let's here from are high country people.........

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
sold

I just sold my carbon fourrunner on ebay last week. I heard the went banckrupt and you where no longer going to be able to get parts for older bows . Hope they rebound.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from what i hear they are doing corpret restuction. there still in bissness and will be for along time coming what they are offering is you can trade in your old one and get credit towards new ones from an email i got awhile ago

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are you kidding me no one

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have a speed pro and love it when i get to shoot i cant stop shooting the dang thing. very fast and forgiving!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Mid 90's Protec 60# . don't use it much anymore but it is fun to pull out and let a few fly from it.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
I haven't even seen a HCA bow for many years, do they still make 'em? I used to shoot a Machined Supreme back in '95... if that counts! :wink:

·
Registered
473 Posts
I have been a HCA fan for quite some time and I will shoot nothing else. They would have to shut completely down before I would change my mind. I would put my Speed Pro up against any other bow and it would do fine or better. Also my pro shop has stood behind any problems that I have had. Just wait and see HCA will be strong as ever just give the New Team a chance.

·
Registered
933 Posts
high country archery

i shoot the carbon stilletto, one shot one kill. light, quiet, and extremly fast. very low maintance. one shot one kill. been a dealer for years and hope to keep being a dealer.

·
Registered
474 Posts
i have owned about 20 different hca bows over the years.i sold all that i had left because i had a ? and 3 mounths later and 25 phone calls and messages left.they still have not contacted me or anserd the phone.so if i have a warrenty problem it would never get fix

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Been shooting one since 1989 and a dealer in my shop from 89 until 98 when I sold the shop. Look in my sig and see what i have now.

As far a what is happening at HCA, just wait, I firmly believe that Nathan is going to turn HCA around and they will return to where they were in the late 80's and early 90's. They dominated the 3D circuit like no onw has since.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have owned two HCA bows. A TSS and a Iron mace. I am currently shooting the Iron mace and love it. Great bows hope the come back even stronger.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hca

im impressed with my high country i got an 08' speed force and its one bad mother let me tell ya. Ive just started compound hunting this year and its my first bow and I will not sell it nor will I ever shoot a dang crossbow ever again.

·
hunter
8,143 Posts
My HC Supreme with nine deer to it's credit, is now sadly just my backup bow and hanging collecting dust in my cave. Other than being kinda heavy, and slow by today's standards, it is still a fine killing machine that never let me down. I am hoping one of my Grandsons will grow into it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i shoot an iron mace but idk if i want them coming back I like spanking people with my iron mace and people don't know what kind of bow it is, half of them ask if it's a mathews because the roller guard i love it.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts