Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bowzone inc. has a high let-off hybrid they will have on the market in october, let off is 95-99% depending on the draw length, 26-30, the valley is short with a solid back wall, ibo speed is 315 fps, FYI.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I think you will see more and more high letoff bows. I shoot a Concept 99 at 99% letoff. I have found that you don't creep up at all allowing you relax and aim harder without going into a ceizure. Alot of my buddies said I would never be able to shoot a 99% letoff bow successful, because I shoot 100% back tension. These bows also are quiet, low vibration, plenty fast, and have a hard wall.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
kaylee said:
bowzone inc. has a high let-off hybrid they will have on the market in october, let off is 95-99% depending on the draw length, 26-30, the valley is short with a solid back wall, ibo speed is 315 fps, FYI.
Is this the same Bowzone Inc that I and my teamates have recieved BS legal threats from ...
I certainly hope so ...cause I thought he was dead .... all of a sudden the emails just stopped one day ...

I am sure glad that he is ok ....

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
430 Posts
????????????????

PM'D YOU KAYLEE AND NO RESPONSE, WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT??? JUST WANTED SOME INFO ON YOUR POST B/C POST WAS LACKING A LITTLE INFO???:sad:

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Same company, I cant tell you what a pain it was dealing with this company. Threats of legal action seem to be common place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts