Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use a high mount on their kwikee? Saw em on the kwikee websit and just wanna make sure it mounts to the riser and does it cone with the insert or whatever to mount it. I have a Drenalin with an HHA slider and the quiver spacers make my kwikee stick out way too far for my liking..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
5,907 Posts
Anyone use a high mount on their kwikee? Saw em on the kwikee websit and just wanna make sure it mounts to the riser and does it cone with the insert or whatever to mount it. I have a Drenalin with an HHA slider and the quiver spacers make my kwikee stick out way too far for my liking..

I have one for my EVO and it works great.

· Registered
89 Posts
I have the bracket on my Pearson Z32. I shortened it a little to fit the bow and love it!

· Registered
55,435 Posts
All the high rise does is move the quiver up higher it's NOT going to do what you want. You will still have to use the extensions to push the quiver and arrows away from the sight.

· Registered
55,435 Posts
Well it should still work cuz the only reason I need the spacers is cuz a reg quiver mount won't work cuscus the slider..

Go ahead you will still need the spacers. I do installs all the time. The high rise only pushs the quiver higher not out for clearance. The correct way to install them is behind the sight mount not on the outside.

· Registered
89 Posts
The hi-rise comes with the bracket and two pan head screws to mount the bracket in the quiver mounting holes on the outside of the sight if you wish. I mounted the bracket under the sight on my Pearson to keep the quiver close to the bow. I just got another bracket for my Hoyt but may not be able to mount it under the sight because of not clearing the outside of my arrow rest. If you mount the bracket on the outside of your sight it will put your quiver about 3/16" out further from the bow than without plus whatever offset up.

· Registered
55,435 Posts
The hi-rise comes with the bracket and two pan head screws to mount the bracket in the quiver mounting holes on the outside of the sight if you wish. I mounted the bracket under the sight on my Pearson to keep the quiver close to the bow. I just got another bracket for my Hoyt but may not be able to mount it under the sight because of not clearing the outside of my arrow rest. If you mount the bracket on the outside of your sight it will put your quiver about 3/16" out further from the bow than without plus whatever offset up.
Becareful mounting it to the outside of a sight------you may not get it tight enough to hold the sight stable.

· Registered
89 Posts
Ok.. Dang.. Well I guess I'll have to find a riser mounted quiver then.. Thanks for the info though guys.. Y'all saved me 20$!
Don't get the Martin offset quiver, I bought one before I got the hi-rise bracket. The adjustment up and down and the offset is great but made the bow so freaking top heavy. I take my quiver off in a stand but I hated it even just for toting.

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I take mine off in the stand too.. But the kwikee sticks out way far, don't really wanna tote it like that unless I have too.. I thought bout a tightspot quiver though..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.