Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one would you choose. Have a couple summits already, they are good stands. Looking to add another and thinking about trying something different.

·
Vendor
25,099 Posts
I have used all three. Higher level 24 mag is easier to climb with. Use the sling seat it is only 21 pounds. Double row of teeth grips without damaging the cambium level of the bark as the others do. Comes with built in Stabilizer straps. Adjust the angle easily. Has great welds and the powder coat finish stays on better than the Summit's.JMOYMMV

·
Registered
14,152 Posts
I got a Higher Level for sale. Its a nice treestand no complaints. Wish I got the open front version. I am looking for a lone wolf.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I went with the Treewalker but still have a Summit Viper and a Goliath. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the choices but that Titan will not pack in and out very well.

I plan to use the Viper and Goliath as permanent stands next year by cable locking them to a pre selected tree and carrying the steel cables in my backpack. I will use the Treewalker as a traditional climber.

·
Vendor
1,709 Posts
I got a Higher Level for sale. Its a nice treestand no complaints. Wish I got the open front version. I am looking for a lone wolf.
Does that SALE of Higher Level tree stand come with the Foot Crank which you said " that sprocket that takes like three years to LEVEL " quote from enkriss post # 6........ THREAD 'Great climber for these criteria ?' dec 22, 17.

Are the blades on this Higher Level still flat BLUNT 1/8 with NO TAPER if so throw in a metal file might help to SELL .

Also a handle on the sprocket foot crank wheel....yup that might help also.

Enkriss says 'YUP its a nice tree stand but I am SELLING IT'.......lol

Yup Lone Wolf is a good tree stand....it is

·
Registered
14,152 Posts
Does that SALE of Higher Level tree stand come with the Foot Crank which you said " that sprocket that takes like three years to LEVEL " quote from enkriss post # 6........ THREAD 'Great climber for these criteria ?' dec 22, 17.

Are the blades on this Higher Level still flat BLUNT 1/8 with NO TAPER if so throw in a metal file might help to SELL .

YUP its a nice tree stand but I am SELLING IT....

Yup Lone Wolf is a good tree stand
Couldn’t resist could you? You really need to get a life and grow the hell up!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Enkriss says 'YUP its a nice tree stand but I am SELLING IT'.......lol

Yup Lone Wolf is a good tree stand....it is
Please don't continue to clutter this thread with your garbage. I would hunt off the ground before I bought a stand from the company you represent.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Enkriss what ya asking and what model.

·
Vendor
1,709 Posts
Enkriss what ya asking and what model.
Enkriss was not asking anything.....he made a statement.....a funny but true statement about the ' NEW ' Higher Level Crank Wheel being SUPER SLOW comically SLOW.....NEW but SLOW SLOW SLOW

YouTube Video ' EQUALIZER tree stand vs HIGHER LEVEL tree stand ' says it all....video made by 2 Hunters for Hunters....over 13,000 views.....watch and DECIDE.

Our " Triple Fast Foot Cranks " start shipping tomorro.....

·
Vendor
1,709 Posts
Let come Up with a fast way to adjust the angle of summit stand when climbing
FAST WAY.....put Summit tree stand in trunk ' LEVEL '......then get yourself an EQUALIZER self leveler tree stand with a TRIPLE FAST FOOT CRANK on the Foot Platform....

Thats The Fast Way.....Just Sayin

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
It's really sad that AT won't do anything about the thread hijacking and pissing matches by a handful of scumbag sponsors on here. At the very least, can we lowly members get an option for a paid membership so we can participate in the antics without getting timeouts and bans?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I have used all three. Higher level 24 mag is easier to climb with. Use the sling seat it is only 21 pounds. Double row of teeth grips without damaging the cambium level of the bark as the others do. Comes with built in Stabilizer straps. Adjust the angle easily. Has great welds and the powder coat finish stays on better than the Summit's.JMOYMMV
I was going too add a titan to the tool box but I'm looking at this higher level 24 could you do use a in-depth pic and vid review of this stand.

Would love too see some up close pics of the leveling features and the teeth that bite the tree.

·
Vendor
25,099 Posts
I was going too add a titan to the tool box but I'm looking at this higher level 24 could you do use a in-depth pic and vid review of this stand.

Would love too see some up close pics of the leveling features and the teeth that bite the tree.
CANDRUS: Yesterday I dumped a cup of coffee in my laptop and fried it. This is a new computer I bought last night and still haven't been able to recover all my pictures etc. Sorry no pictures yet. The teeth are double row, beveled and will only go in about 1/2" which is more than enough to hold without tearing up the tree. This also makes it much easier on the lower back while climbing down as at a 1/2" doesn't get stuck like my Summits. The sprocket is about a 3/8" thick by about a 4" sprocket that looks similar to a bicycle sprocket. Since there is nothing on the market to compare it too I will say it is much quicker and quieter than climbing down a tree to re adjust. That is about all that matters to me since I climb with my bow and don't race to the top of any tree.

·
203 4/8 non-typical
12,082 Posts
I had one of the old buckshot stands loved it till it got stolen.im in the market for another climber,but with Equalizer mans antics and posts purchasing one of his stands is not an option.

·
Registered
14,152 Posts
It's really sad that AT won't do anything about the thread hijacking and pissing matches by a handful of scumbag sponsors on here. At the very least, can we lowly members get an option for a paid membership so we can participate in the antics without getting timeouts and bans?
I am trying to take the higher road and resist responding to the equalizerman's childish remarks but its hard. I really dont want to get banned....:mg:....wish he would though.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
CANDRUS: Yesterday I dumped a cup of coffee in my laptop and fried it. This is a new computer I bought last night and still haven't been able to recover all my pictures etc. Sorry no pictures yet. The teeth are double row, beveled and will only go in about 1/2" which is more than enough to hold without tearing up the tree. This also makes it much easier on the lower back while climbing down as at a 1/2" doesn't get stuck like my Summits. The sprocket is about a 3/8" thick by about a 4" sprocket that looks similar to a bicycle sprocket. Since there is nothing on the market to compare it too I will say it is much quicker and quieter than climbing down a tree to re adjust. That is about all that matters to me since I climb with my bow and don't race to the top of any tree.
Thank you for your reply sir, that's great helpful info.

I went too their website but wasn't much info too be gathered there.

Just doing my homework as this will be my first climbing stand and I pack in and hang and hunt on public land.

OP sorry for jacking your thread sir.

·
Registered
254 Posts
The Higher Level is a very nice stand. When I decided to purchase one this past September I had the choice between the Equalizer and the Higher Level which was more money. After reading relentless childish attacks, posts from the Equalizer man, he is a sponsor so it’s his right and as far as I’m concerned let him keep posting because it only pushes customers away, such as several of my friends who bought the Higher Level and seeing no attacks from the Higher Level guy, I paid extra for the Higher Level and have no complaints at all. The stands have slight differences but are made in the same location. I have the Treewalker, Summit Sd, Higher Level, OlMan, LW etc etc. All have their plus and minus, I feel the Higher Level has the most amount of good checks on the blackboard. All of the stands I mentioned above are good.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I have a Goalith, a Titan, a Old Viper, a LoneWolf sit n Climb, a Razor.

Summit has many options, they aren't as light or quiet as a lone wolf. But my lone wolf is super uncomfortable.

I can't speak of the other company's, but the summits get used hard start to finish of season.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts