Archery Talk Forum banner

Hip Quiver help

361 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  superbuckeye
OK, I guess I'm gonna take the dive. I've always been a Bowhunter not Archer. I'm looking to change that this year. My main focus will stil be Bowhunting, but I want to shoot all year long and enjoy the Archery sports with others. I'm looking to shoot 3-D and maybe some spot leagues. What would you suggest in a hip quiver? Is there anything in particular I should look for or stay away from? I want to buy decent equipment, but not looking to have the finest and break the bank.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8,033 Posts
Dollar for dollar, I don't think you can beat the new Easton quiver line! They are very well made, fairly light weight and tons of room for stuff!

I also have and really like the Angel line of quivers. They are about twice the price of the Easton quivers but they are EXTREMELY light weight and very much bullet-proof!

Neet makes nice quivers as well, and have been around for a long time!! They know how to make a quiver.

Look in the AT classifieds as well! There are several Easton quivers in there right now among others.

God bless:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.