Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clearing out a couple of bows. All prices include paypal fees and shipping if needed, otherwise FTF around DFW works.

First up the New Breed Cyborg is 29/65, kyptic camo (looks epic) and shoots like a dream. Exceptionally smooth drawing bow but I like my Mathews just a bit better so it's staying and this is going. I'll sell it with the toxonics sight for 400 and with sight and rest for 450. Bare for 350. Has a couple of marks from bow pod, probably 200-250 shots on the string. Rest and sight are not tuned/sighted, they're extras I had laying around.

Second is my wife's attempt at a target bow, first time trying it out and she isn't too fond of this bow so we are selling and trying something different. Hard to find stuff for her to try so we just kinda wing it. Hoyt Charger, 24" draw 30-40# limbs. It's a smooth draw to me but she things it's a bit stiff compared to her Cruzer. Back wall is very solid, peep not served in yet as she shot it less than 60 times just getting a feel for where she wanted everything and decided it wasn't for her. I'll sell bare for 350, with QAD HDx for 425. The target red paint was a 200 dollar uncharge, you can see a very mild smudge where the sight block went, might be one under the rest if you want it bare, but the rest of the paint is spotless.

New Breed first.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hoyt photos

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump it up. I'll take offers.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cyborg SPF to Helix33

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Helix changed is mind, cyborg sold to Hazmore. Thanks bud.

Hoyt still available. Buy your significant other a pimpin red bow for Valentine's Day. Then she'll see how fun it is and you won't get in as much trouble when more packages show up at the house because you can have stuff in there for her too.

Ask me how I know that lol.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump for a good price on the Hoyt. 325 bare. I'm now using the HDx on another bow. Q

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Draw length and weight are listed in first post, not sure what other specs you need. Then in post 4 it is listed as sold pending funds and in post 5 it is listed as sold. Thanks for the bump

1 - 9 of 9 Posts