Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Steven said:
Try this place http://www.mattfamilyorchard.com/bowhunting.php. It's 45 minutes to an hour away and they shoot hogs all year long. It's a decent hunt at a good price. Worth looking in to.
been there, my boy arrowed his first hog there and at that time he had a bounty on them too. just present ears and he gives or gave cash...feeder and stands in wooded area around his fruit trees (many).
we 4 just camped there too...slept in his pole building too...great guy..also had tractor w/loader if ya got a huge one...me and my oldest boy came accross a dead boar shot and must not have been found...i guiessed at 450 live wt. reasonable at that time too like 75 a day..all the hogs ya could shoot.
he just wants to keep down the huge damage the hogs do to his orchard.

·
Registered
105 Posts
island lobster said:
Want to go hog hunting near friendswood tx around xmas, anybody know of a place?
Can you get some live lobsters down that time of year? I've got a pretty decent hog killin' place about 45 minutes from Friendswood, shotgun or bow. Stand over feeder, or spot and stalk.

·
Registered
105 Posts
island lobster said:
Want to go hog hunting near friendswood tx around xmas, anybody know of a place?
Can you get some live lobsters down that time of year? I've got a pretty decent hog killin' place about 45 minutes from Friendswood, shotgun or bow. Stand over feeder, or spot and stalk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts