Archery Talk Forum banner

Hogg-It Hunter pin wobble

396 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  iowabowtech
This is my first SH sight and I'm having trouble getting used to the pin system it uses. I feel like I have both the height screws tight on a given pin and then next thing you know, my whole pin is loose. It's gotta be operator error so let me ask...what's the key to honing these things in and having everything tight in the end? If I mess with it long enough I tend to get it but I feel like I'm turning things in opposite directions as the previous time to get the same results. And of course, the directions are nowhere to be found. :confused:
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,588 Posts
Sh

Two set screws per pin. Both tight, good to go.

· Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two set screws per pin. Both tight, good to go.

But it's not that easy because you have to turn them different directions at times in order to swing the pin up or down correct? Problem is that when I have it where I want it and try tightening them both, sometimes the pin starts is upward/downward movement thing again and I've lost my elevation for that pin. I have to be doing something wrong. I feel like I'm trying to solve a freakin Rubik's Cube just to dial in a sight pin and keep it there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.