Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Time for Spots to die
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HP10 and Archer_nm both lost crispy bets on the weekend. They both owe me a crispy. HP left before I could get it. Archer_nm just won't admit defeat.

I am calling both of them out. I want my signed crispys. Post the pics of them before you send them. By not paying up, it now will cost you a stamp plus the crispy.

You both have 72 hours or the pictures come out.

You have been warned.

Arrow :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Time for Spots to die
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Half way

36 hours left.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
PM me your address.....my computer is still dead. :sad:
......and I'm afraid I owe a crispy to archer_nm too. :confused:
I had a great time, and it was nice meeting you both. :D

·
Time for Spots to die
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Safe for now

HP,

You are safe for now. It was great to meet you. I will PM my address, but remember, I do have pictures of you with your date and a M bow.

Arrow

·
Time for Spots to die
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pictures

It has to do with you and your date after the night club.

You will not want it out.

·
M4L
2,152 Posts
Pictures

Iceman, I have the copies of the very same pictures and are holding them for ransom, if Arrow keeps shooting off his mouth I will make them public. Yes we did make the bet he is talking about, but after ridding with him for the entire trip I should get ten fold for putting up with his driving, his snoring, (we even got a complaint from the folks from Kansas about him) and his taking advantage of poor hollow point (only spoting the poor guy 100 pts). HP is his own man so he can take up the issue. But I just thought that AT er's should be aware of the lenghts Arrow will go to for a buck..... :embarasse :embarasse

·
Time for Spots to die
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pics

Iceman,

Paul and I never get into trouble. :angel:

Sorry that you were not there, perhaps next year?

Archer_nm, you know it was you that was snoring. And believe me, I will almost go as far as OBT for a crispy.

Besides, HP said no problem, but you are complaining. So, I will give you 9.9 points for Friday. See, I still win.

Crispy in 27 hours or pics will be posted.

Arrow

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Arrow

1 point over the bet.....crispy is in the mail my figer shootin' ratchethead friend. :wink:

I don't know what you were smokin' there......but I know I didn't go to any night clubs, or hold any "M" bows that were not Martin's. :confused:

.....never the less, if you have the pics....bring em' on. :beer:

I cant post mine till I get my computer going again. :sad:

Archer_NM.......If you want your crispy from the animal round, then PM me your address before I spend it on beer. :D :p :D

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
i dont know about the rest of yall...but i like this arrow's attitude.... :D

·
Time for Spots to die
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HP PIc.

Hollowpoint and Archer_nm have both called me out on pics. The first is HP after the night club. He said it was called IFA or Fleetfarm, or something like that.

Arrow

Attachments

·
Time for Spots to die
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HP and Archer_nm

This pic is of Archer_nm just before he went fishing. He said he does this stuff all of the time.

Arrow

Attachments

·
Registered
873 Posts
archer_nm said:
I should get ten fold for putting up with his driving, his snoring, (we even got a complaint from the folks from Kansas about him)
Oh, so THAT'S what that funny sound was.......you need help, fella :D

·
Time for Spots to die
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Snoring

Ottawa Rogue said:
Oh, so THAT'S what that funny sound was.......you need help, fella :D
Ottawa,

Archer_nm was the one snoring. His first step for help is to admit his faults. He also claims that he does not have target panic. We can all deny our problems, but eventually, we must own up to the faults.

Arrow

·
Registered
12,739 Posts
archer_nm said:
Iceman, I have the copies of the very same pictures and are holding them for ransom, if Arrow keeps shooting off his mouth I will make them public. Yes we did make the bet he is talking about, but after ridding with him for the entire trip I should get ten fold for putting up with his driving, his snoring, (we even got a complaint from the folks from Kansas about him) and his taking advantage of poor hollow point (only spoting the poor guy 100 pts). HP is his own man so he can take up the issue. But I just thought that AT er's should be aware of the lenghts Arrow will go to for a buck..... :embarasse :embarasse
You guys spotted HP10 points?? Why I would never do that. :D I guess I am just a meanie. :D Of course I didn't call him out either so I guess he had it coming. :D :p

·
Time for Spots to die
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ivorytooth,

HP was reluctant to bet. Thus, I went to my OBT book, "Crispys at any Cost". It states that you should spot enough points to get the victim, I mean betting partner, to take the bet. Then, shoot better than your average, take the crispy and run. If there is a challenge back, give only half the original spot.

You see, you must take advantage of your competition any chance you can.

Arrow

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
arrow

You were totally quite about all that good side betting you had going on at Yankton.
Heck I would have bit.
I have been written crispies to Macaholic all year.
Heck there were tons of good opportunities last week to get some off of me.
I was ripe for the picking.
I will get my act together just so I could help save hollowpoints honor or lack there of.
You will now just be know as a crispy creme.

Where the heck are the photos you promised me?

Stop ruining that poor sheeps integrety?
As you heard somethings just cant be explained?

Good fun shooting with ya (South Dakoda slag I think) last week.
Keep the humor.
Remember to sobber up before school starts this fall.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts