Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my heart is going 100mph i was drawing my bow back just now my sting broke my limbs cracked ar full draw. mn that was loud i am ok my hnd and arm hurt a little from the snap foward but my babies broke. i am going to cry now it is only 1 year old not even 1000 shot through the string alway keept it it top codition never dry feried it.

please delete this thread i should not have swore it was wrong i just was really mad. i am sorry idf i affendend any one. i tried to change the title but it did not work. again i am sorry.
http://205.214.73.218/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28101

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
It's ok kid, now get on back to work, so you can make the money to buy an even better bow....:D

My bows lower limbs de-lam'ed and the axle and cam hit me pretty hard last Sunday, so you ain't the only one. Happens some time. Or as the saying goes [email protected]@ happens......:D

·
Registered
564 Posts
Shot 'em long enough and it will eventually happen. I have been shooting for about 20 years now and have luckilly only had two pop on me so far (both during the same summer!). I guess that's reason enough to justify only keeping a bow about 6 months before you trade it in for a new one! It's a safety issue! I wonder if my wife will buy that reasoning?

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Was that your Blackhawk??? If it was, call Bowtech, or have your dealer call Bowtech immediately, and see what they can do for you! My friend had the string on his Stalker break unexpectedly, (Not Winner's Choice or Stone mountain) and it busted the lower limb. Bowtech replaced BOTH of his limbs FREE, and he was back to shooting in less than a week I think. I also think they replaced the string as well. Sorry to hear about the accident anyway! If it's Bowtech, they'll take care of ya.....don't worry!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if it was my blckhawk i would be saying alot more than sh** like wells lets not go into detail. it was my back up bow my browning

1 - 6 of 6 Posts