Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Master Class
8,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think all of us are looking for the perfect release. For 3d I have settled on a Sweetspot 2 for my shooting. Now for hunting that is a different story. I have tried about every trigger release out there and just can't find one that works with my brain. The best i have found over the years is the old Winn Free glove release. It is crude but the finger position is just right and for a quick shot at a whitetail, it works just pretty good. Only thing I didn't like is I said it was crude. I had bought a Carter Quick'ee and like it but the strap pulled on my wrist hard and it was difficult to pull heavy poundage. I took the Quick'ee head and mounted it on my Winn Free glove. Just used some loop material to tie it on . Had to adjust it a few times to get the right lenght, but once I got it , man its a great release now. The hook on the quick'ee is very thin and is very easy to hook on your loop under pressure. The Winn Glove makes it very easy to pull higher poundage. The trigger is very nice on the Quick'ee compared to the old Winn Free trigger. It is very easy to adjust lenght to get your trigger deep into your trigger finger. It feels so good that i believe I will probally be trying it for 3d. Looks crude, but if you shoot 10's and X's, who cares. Now just send me $10.95 for my idea. :darkbeer:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts