Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently read a recipe for a homemade scent neutralizer in Field and Stream and wanted to know if anyone makes there own. Also I can't seem to remember where I put that issue, so I no longer have the recipe. If anyone is willing to reveal it to me it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
homemade scent cover

I dont know if this works or not but i just copied this down from that magizine from a guy at work. 2 cups hydrogen peroxide three percent,2 cups distilled water, half a cup of baking soda. Mix all till baking soda dissolves,then put in a one gallon container with the lid on loosley so the gasses can escape for three days

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
2 cups peroxide
2 cups distilled water
1/4 cup baking soda
1 oz. of unscented soap

Mix with a blender or something to dissolve the baking soda and then let sit with the lid off for degassing for about a week.

I just made 3 gallons of this on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Fins-and-Tails said:
I recently read a recipe for a homemade scent neutralizer in Field and Stream and wanted to know if anyone makes there own. Also I can't seem to remember where I put that issue, so I no longer have the recipe. If anyone is willing to reveal it to me it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Try this link for a full story and detailed recipe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts