Archery Talk Forum banner

Hope you ladies don't mind

879 Views 19 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  Witchy1
But I just wanted to congratulate my wife Erika (BamaGirl)on her 2nd place finish in women's open in Hattiesburg! :thumbs_up:teeth: She has really worked very hard and deserves any success she gets.
Congratulations sweety!! :band::dancing::hello2::BrownBear: I know it won't be your last either.
On a side note our son Caleb took 3rd in Jr Eagle too. I was the only member of the family not making the podium this past weekend. Oh well my time is coming.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
7,588 Posts
I was so sure she had 1st but 2nd is nothing to sneeze at!! Congrats to her and I hope you are feeling better...she told he you had what I got!! Man did it suck to shoot like that!!

I love your wife!!!

· Registered
144 Posts
But I just wanted to congratulate my wife Erika (BamaGirl)on her 2nd place finish in women's open in Hattiesburg! :thumbs_up:teeth: She has really worked very hard and deserves any success she gets.
Congratulations sweety!! :band::dancing::hello2::BrownBear: I know it won't be your last either.
On a side note our son Caleb took 3rd in Jr Eagle too. I was the only member of the family not making the podium this past weekend. Oh well my time is coming.
Congrats BamaGirl for your great shooting! :thumbs_up

· Trojan Matriarch....
17,160 Posts
:clap::clap::clap:

· Registered
2,394 Posts
Congrats to her :darkbeer:

I shot better yesterday than I ever have in WO...I sure hope that doesn't mean I have to get food poisoning every time I shoot....:pukey:
The whole PPS thing makes you forget about the whole TP thing doesn't it?

· Registered
152 Posts
CONGRATS Erika and Caleb!!!! You guys did awesome:thumbs_up:smile::cocktail:

· Registered
41 Posts
Thank you all for your support. I love going to all the shoots with my family and seeing all of my friends there. I was so happy to finally shoot to my abililty. My husband and son deserve all the credit though- they push me to do better all the time. I love you all!!!:smile:

· Registered
1,327 Posts
BamaGirl....

Congratulations. You are a heck of a shooter and such a nice person... you really deserve to do well!

Hope to see you out on the range at some point this year!

Ang

· Registered
541 Posts
Congratulations

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.