Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Wapitidon
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Horn Hunter Main Beam XL pack for sale. This is an awesome pack, with numerous pockets and storage options. I have used this pack for one elk hunting trip of 10 days and 3 days of white tail season. The pack looks great. I can't see any real signs of use or abuse. it is a Mossy Oak AP Green camo. It has a pouch for a water bladder and has a stout aluminum tube frame designed to pack meat out of the field without having to go back to camp for a frame pack and waste a trip. It has a meat shelf and is ready to pack meat although this particular one has never pack meat out of the sticks. So no blood stains. This really is a clean pack with over 27 pockets and compartments. With almost 4000 CI of space this thing is more than just a day pack. This pack retails for $259. I will take the first $150 Paypal tyd. I will try to get pics up shortly. In the mean time please PM for pics. The only reason I'm selling is that I'm looking to get into a different pack that I can camp out of for a longer period than this one. Thanks for looking. Wapiti don

·
Registered
417 Posts
Pm sent

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.