Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW, i've been trying to contact Horton for a quick 2 second question about my horton crossbow for 3 days now. i call them and get a recording that due to high call volume there may be a wait as long as 40 minutes?????

no way i have 40 minutes in any day to sit there with a phone getting sweaty on my ear:confused: and i did try hanging on for a good period of time never to get a chance to speak to a human?

so i leave a voice mail with my question and tel number this A.M.,asking for them to please contact me so i can resolve this problem and be able to shoot my bow this weekend...... never get a response.

also emailed them thru thier web site last night after having to go thru this long page of having to give them every bit of information about my life i could possibly imagine, once again got nothing as far as a response???

what is up with these guy's?:(

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
last i heard there were only 8 ppl working at the shop here stateside, so wish you luck

·
Registered
71 Posts
wierd, I emailed the company and got a response the next day at opening of business and then they mailed out the parts that day free of charge so had them within 2 days, try the head of the department at [email protected] hope that helps, she was really nice about it and even called to make sure I received the parts. Mike

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wierd, I emailed the company and got a response the next day at opening of business and then they mailed out the parts that day free of charge so had them within 2 days, try the head of the department at [email protected] hope that helps, she was really nice about it and even called to make sure I received the parts. Mike
thanks Mike, i will give that email a try...

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey Stash, second question was just answered on another forum, but thanks for asking.....now that the bow is assembled it shoots Great!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
last i heard there were only 8 ppl working at the shop here stateside, so wish you luck
That is simply NOT true. Horton is fully staffed with personnel. It amazes me that people are surprised that the oldest and one of the largest xbow companies in the world would be BUSY during the first week of archery season.

SHOCKING! Sorry for venting but does anyone check their sources before propagating a lie on the internet. I wonder how many posters are moles for archery companies.

·
Registered
67 Posts
IMO, too many companies discount the value of their Customer Service department!

Earlier this year New Jersey allowed full inclusion of xbows.
I saw a "new" design of Xbow that had no representation in NJ.
I tried going through their website to see about becoming their NJ stocking dealer. When I did not get a reply ( still have not )I decided that they were not serious so moved on!

I found a similar style xbow in the Vision and bought one.
Hopefully Horton will up their vision :) of their CS department!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts