Archery Talk Forum banner

how bows are knocked off tune?

660 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Stash
hey, if i dropped my bow or lightly banged my cams on the wall, or even just push down on them can they be knocked out of tune, or is that happened by just shooting and age, so you have to get it tuned again?
also, i have a question just for fun. what is ur group size at 35 yards with 3 arrows? mine is about a quarter or smaller. i shoot inside a traced quarter and they are either about a centimeter away or in it all the time unless i have a bad shot or two.
thanks
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Lowered expectations
20,227 Posts
what is ur group size at 35 yards with 3 arrows? mine is about a quarter or smaller. i shoot inside a traced quarter and they are either about a centimeter away or in it all the time unless i have a bad shot or two.

Congratulations- you're a better shot than the FITA world record holder at 30 meters (33 yards) for men compound - he could only manage 31 out of 36 shots hitting a 4 cm ring. (Quarter is 2.5 cm)

Everyone on the forum should be asking YOU for advice, not the other way around.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.