Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you catch the article on Archei Nesbitt in Bowhunting wolrd? Holy Cow!

"This guy is the undisputed most-successful bowhunter on the planet. He's arrowed quadruple the number of animals comapred to any other bowhunter out there. It would be difficult for someone who is just retired with unlimited resoureces and time to hunt the animals he has successfully". John Shepley.

If you read any article this year you gotta pick this one up. For us on here who dream of hunting all season talking about it online. He's out there arrowing another critter we've never even heard of! Maybe i need to cancel my acount with AT and spend more time in the woods.

·
Relocated Cajun
10,974 Posts
Man that dude is the bomb....some animal in China...that big white thing...what in the world was that???

Great article...

I also noticed his pin set up 30, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 110

How can he keep that accuracy with a whisker biscuit :tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I wish I could spend that much time bowhunting!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Great article. I was wondering about the 110 pin as well. This guy has shot animals I didnt know existed.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I'm guessing that he doesn't have time to post here or anywhere else. He has put some awesome animals on the ground.I'm in envy.:cocktail:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Man that dude is the bomb....some animal in China...that big white thing...what in the world was that???
I haven't seen the article but based on your description I would say Golden Takin? The best price I have seen for them yet was about 40,000$.

·
Relocated Cajun
10,974 Posts
Bionicrooster said:
I haven't seen the article but based on your description I would say Golden Takin? The best price I have seen for them yet was about 40,000$.
Takin...that's it..

That guy is a lawyer....he goes around the world for mineral exploration I think...

The issue seemed like an Annual edition....got it in the mail...it's at work...I left sick wednesday....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Wonder if he would do my taxes?

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its in Bowhuting World 2006-2007 Annual Vol. 55, No. 8

what i meant was i did a search on here with his name to see some pics and I could only find 3 posts relating to him. he probably doesn't even have an account with A.T.

so now im setting goals for the fall
1 squirrel
3 hogs
1 buck
1 doe

hey we all gotta start somewhere heh, heh, heh...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts