Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this sort of thing, and don't have the foggiest idea what I'm doing. I have no idea how to navigate my way through this stuff.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
A good start is to go to a local archery shop. You can get a lot of info there. It might be tuff this time of year though because they are extremely busy. You can also spend hours upon hours and find lots of good info here. Do you have a bow yet?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. I'm sorry... I guess my question was misleading. I meant that I was new to the Archerytalk.com thing... not to archery in general. Sorry for the mix-up

·
It's in da hole!
1,676 Posts
Start a thread with your question. Just be prepared to wade through some answers from smart arses and jerks. There are also some great people on here that will help you out.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
try the general forum

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
Well, you made this post, so come on with a question. right here. right now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My question is in the general archery discussion section. I sort-of figured some things out just by playing around on the site. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
My question is in the general archery discussion section. I sort-of figured some things out just by playing around on the site. Thanks!
Welcome to A.T., Sometimes when you post they can get lost in the shuffle and missed by most of the guys, leaving you with a feeling of being ignored, not really the case, sometimes so many posts pop up at the same time one can get shuffled to page 2 out of sight in a hurry. (remember this is worldwide). If you go to your "Handle" at the top and click on it you will go to your home page, on the left side
is an option to ccheck all your posts and threads started by you, easy way to find your own questions, If you want to bring it back up so it gets noticed post TTT --TO THE TOP - or BUMP, these will just bring it back up to the top of the new posts so others have a chance to see and respond.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Or a quick way to find your post is to use the quick links second link left of the seach bar.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I think do a search on what you want to know about. Read about it if you dont understand still thats ok just privet message who you think would be good to answer your quisten. If you ask a Quistern thread you will get about 10 differnt ideas and that will leave you no where except confused. There are more then 1 way to do things where alot of people think there way is the only way. Like walk back tuning the thread the other day went crazy. I dont do it becasue I go about it other ways that work better for me. Dosnt mean my ways the only way to do it. Simply it just works for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts