Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just set up a bow with a limbdriver and it is making a noise that I can't seem to quiet down. If you hold the bow and hit it with your hand you can hear a twang from the rest. I looked at it and and as far as I can tell the noise is coming from the spring that controls the launcher tension but I don't see how to quiet it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

· Registered
1,180 Posts
couole things to look at 1 is the launcher hitting the shelf of the bow if so put a sims drop under it. 2 make sure you don't have to much end play you can take it up by squezing the colers together. My is quite hope this helps some.

· Registered
266 Posts
I don't know what the noise could be while the bow is at rest mine is dead quiet, but I do know the modification I made to the pin that the launcher assembly hits during the shot, made my bow quieter during the shot. Check this link for pictures. http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=684405

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.