Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey we use those to but we went a little over the edge we figured biggers always better

·
Anointed Arrows
1,088 Posts
Who's the builder?

Looks like the center floor joist are missing. Open the door and fall thru? What's up with that.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Very nice but, that doesn't seem like hunting when your in something like that. Not only that it's not legal here in Minnesota since it's to high in the air.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey peace we have instalation there so we have pliwood there the floor joist are under that

·
Registered
47 Posts
HA That has got to be the baddest shooting house I have ever seen...... Too bad you will have to get up off the couch and mute the game to shoot your deer:wink: By the way were is the indoor plumbing..... I don't see any pvc pipes coming down to the ground??? Thats alot of stairs to get down if "NATURE CALLS!":eek: Great "STAND" though! Heath

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Looks a little small to me...:wink:

·
Anointed Arrows
1,088 Posts
Cool

Chuck76 said:
hey peace we have instalation there so we have pliwood there the floor joist are under that
Cool, insulation makes a lot of sense, I understand the intelligence of the builder now. Like others if you get the plumbing and electrical together with cable, would like to come over and hunt from it. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
184 Posts
Is that the portable model?

·
Registered
716 Posts
shouldn't there be a rocking chair up there on the wrap-around deck

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
SilentSniper said:
Where's the Sat TV dish at?

Right beside the thermal imaging, mil spec laser rangefinder and 50BMG "precision" rifle.:eek: :embara:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Nice work. Looks good it should work well for you. But don't you have to be 500 feet from your house or road to fire a gun? How much do you get to rent it out? :wink:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We have guid wires also we have had deer walk right under it there is also a little portapotty no elctricty or tv

1 - 20 of 46 Posts