Registered
307 Posts
Boil the whole egg

1 EGG?

2 EGGS?

3 EGGS at a time I ain't had a poach egg in a long time:shade:

and how long do you poach?

Hoods hungry:darkbeer:
Boil eggs--the whole egg for 12 minutes then peel it. My father likes poached eggs and he boiled them until the entire egg had a white film on them.

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont poach my eggs or anything else.

marty
sum people:mad:

Boil eggs--the whole egg for 12 minutes then peel it. My father likes poached eggs and he boiled them until the entire egg had a white film on them.
Booner, I don't think U know how to poach, thats boiled eggs:confused:

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't eat poached eggs. I like them a little more done!
sure,,,, sure,,U just don't want anyone heere to know U like to Poach............LOL

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Soft boil em then I put em on toast covered w peanut butter and jelly. So good!

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
My dad used to eat them all the time. Mom has a special pan that you crack the egg then the egg will sit in it and you put it in a pan of boiling water but don't let the water over the sides. Been a LONG time since I've had one of those.

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
467 Posts
Wait till the middle of the night and boil the egg while shining a spotlight on it!

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My dad used to eat them all the time. Mom has a special pan that you crack the egg then the egg will sit in it and you put it in a pan of boiling water but don't let the water over the sides. Been a LONG time since I've had one of those.
Now we're talking, That's how my Grandma use to poach too, Slinger~Our families must be poachers from way back

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Soft boil em then I put em on toast covered w peanut butter and jelly. So good!
:eek: You ruin perfectly good eggs and peanut butter doing that! Seriously, that's way off the beaten path. LOL

Hood - dx2 likes two or three at a time....in a skillet with medium heat, add eggs and a little water and tightly cover for a minute or two. If you do it right you cook the whites and have a some runny yoke for dippin toast. :)

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:eek: You ruin perfectly good eggs and peanut butter doing that! Seriously, that's way off the beaten path. LOL

Hood - dx2 likes two or three at a time....in a skillet with medium heat, add eggs and a little water and tightly cover for a minute or two. If you do it right you cook the whites and have a some runny yoke for dippin toast. :)
it's either a minute

or

2 minutes

I guess when poaching, faster is better:wink:

·
Trollinus Maximus.
33,294 Posts
Wait till the middle of the night and boil the egg while shining a spotlight on it!
how can you tell if its a pope & young booner?

·
Registered
14,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
374 Posts
have a pot of boiling water and then crack eggs gently into the boiling water cook until desired doness

1 - 20 of 58 Posts