Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going back to the drawing board and for the next couple of months im going to shoot only my atension or my colby release.i was shooting them last night and i have one set to draw with all the pressure on my index finger and when i get to full draw i grab the release slightly with my other two fingers and apply a little backtension and bang.with my other release i draw useing all 3 fingers and when i get to full draw i just begin pulling with back tension and it takes allong time to get it to go off.i realize i can set the second release to go off a little faster but im drawing with all 3 fingers and i dont want to risk getting a fat lip thats why i have it set to go off so slow.how do you draw your release and which way is better.thank you for ttakeing the time to read and reply all help is appreciated and needed.

·
EPLC Stabilization 4-Sale
9,420 Posts
It's all in the angle.

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
Put a thumb stud on the end and wrap your thumb around it while drawing. Makes it a little safer and secure when drawing, or just always be on your game and use the above diagram! Matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts