Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
In the past I have strapped them together, and used one of the straps to make a sling. it worked for the time being..

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
In the past I have strapped them together, and used one of the straps to make a sling. it worked for the time being..
+1, same here, but I rarely use mine as I hunt mostly out of a climber, but they have their place.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I will strap them together, and use one of the straps as a sling, tree stand in the other hand, My back pack has two straps that clip, I strap my Bow to them and my pack holds my bow, I usually only need to do this once a year, as I will leave my sticks and stand up in the same general area for the season. I use my climber for public land hunting.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Not sure how mine differ but I use LW stand and sticks. The sticks can be stacked together and then strappped to the stand itself in some "acceptance" grooves built into the seat and platform. Then it all becomes one packable unit. I don't wear a separate pack other than a fanny pack to make for the lightest possible setup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts