Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the ideal behind this stabilizer. How do you guys like your B-Stingers and whats your favorite end weight for it? I've been wanting to try one forever but simply cannot find one for sale anywhere.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
The B-stinger is actually made by the Stabilizer Company. There was a thread a month or two back about it that I posted some info in. Their homepage is www.b-stinger.com. Here's the link to the previous thread:

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=356446&highlight=b-stinger

I have a realtree hardwood 14 oz version and a 11 oz black and silver target version. The stabilization I get is great, but these things are fairly hefty. The 14 oz reacts very similarly compared to my 32" Easton A/C/E VRS target stabilizer but overall, weighs slightly more. The 11 oz works great too and that's on my girlfriends bow right now. If you like a heavy bow, the 14 or 11 oz will probably fit the bill but might consider the 8oz if you like a lower weight.

They're designed specifically for the BHFS class. The B-stinger is basically the BHFS shooter's answer to the 12" length limit.

Give Gabe or Scott a call at 805-489-5514. They're great guys and can answer any other questions you got about the product. Scott Wilson won the World BHFS championships open class in Scotland a few years back and now manages the Farm Supply branch in Arroyo Grande, CA. Hands down the best shooter I've ever met. The guy shoots 300s with 20-25x's on a regular basis. Definitely humbling shooting next to him at league Tuesday nights. Very bummed I had to move out of the area :cry:. I miss shooting with the fellas there.

Gabe is usually in most weekdays. If you talk to him, tell him Phil and Jessi says hi. Who knows, he might hook you up with a deal. :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts