·
Registered
14,717 Posts
I just toss mine in the corner......

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I hang mine in the garage.

But during deer season I keep all of my clean Camo in a large rubbermaid container.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I store mine in a plastic trash bag with a fresh earth scent wafer, and the bag is stored in a plastic bin with the rest of my hunting stuff.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
After washing with a carbon safe detergent, (using Scentblocker right now)..I store my camo, pack, and boots in scent free carbon bags.. If the clothes are in my house, I put those bags inside of a tupperware container to further contain.. :darkbeer:

P.S..Then I spray the inside of the bags and tupperware with Carbon Blast or White Lightning...:embara:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Rubbermaid type totes with open cell weather strip around the top to help seal them and lots of Hunters Edge to soak up every odor molecule. It's the best way I know.

·
Registered
504 Posts
HTML:
I just toss mine in the corner.

Same here stays in the closet till a few days before season and then it gets washed and hung out to dry.

·
Registered
14,717 Posts
Skitterz said:
HTML:
I just toss mine in the corner.

Same here stays in the closet till a few days before season and then it gets washed and hung out to dry.
Must be a WV thang:)

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have all kinds of camo, Archery(Deer and Elk), Dove, Duck and Goose. I am constantly washing my Bow Hunting Camo and storing it in the several Scent Lock Storage Bags I have(one for each pattern). When one bag is dirty I wash it and get another for the next time I go. I use different patterns for different ares that I hunt.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I store my camo in a storage bin with a few pieces of cedar that ya get from Lowes or Home Depot.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
H S green travel bag

put all my clothes in the big green HS travel bag with a boatload of the earth discs. i put that bag inside a rubbermaid storage container (have dogs and cats)

camoham

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
house said:
But during deer season I keep all of my clean Camo in a large rubbermaid container.
Ditto

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thats all great

but what do you do with your backpack, boots, quiver and seats to your treestands. Or even groundblinds anything that can gather scent. I built a scent free closet in my shop that I keep all my stuff in. I wash my clothes in scent free soap then store in HS Scent bags no wafers and then place in scent free closet. I'm anal about keeping my scent to zero.:)

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I have a huge rubbermaid container and keep all my camo stuff (I mean ALL... backpacks included) tossed in it with a bunch of Fresh Earth scent wafers.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Ib4Hoyt said:
I just toss mine in the corner......
Same here...... but when hunting season comes around. I'll wash them with scent free detergent and put them in a trash bag and put some scent cover in it, like HS waffles. That's how I got mine right now. Our archery season opens in 1 week.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts