1. cross the tag ends out past your post 2 times
2. wrap the end loops with the end tags kind of like serving your loops with the tags.
3. wrap the end tags 3 times around the bottom of the loop to close the loop
4. then backwrap 5 times and pull tight
5. serve over and make cam servings.
Just remember when you wrap at the bottom of your end loop to wrap in the same direction you will serve in.
If you serve your end loops use a double hitch knot.
Hope this helps.:darkbeer:
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Archery Talk Forum
A forum community dedicated to bow and crossbow owners and archery enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, performance, troubleshooting, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!