Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
I've owned both and the xpedite is hands down winner for me. The xpedite is smoother to draw and you have the ability to adjust the let off to your liking. The decree had a shorter valley for sure. Speed is very similiar. Both great bows though!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Anyone else? I’ve been waiting for another Xpedite to arrive at my local shop to try as the first one left as fast as it could be set up.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Well I made it to the shop to compare yesterday. The xpedite is smoother to draw. Holds much steadier. Has amazing let off! They have very similar grips which I like. Was not heavy in the sense that the x is 1/2lb heavier than my decree. It did feel top heavy but as soon as we added a stab it settled perfectly. Fast as my decree. X wins out on everything imo. Ordered mine in mossy

·
Registered
308 Posts
That's awesome chugg,did you get to try all 3 mods?what did you put on for a stabilizer to counter the top weight? I wish I could try one but being a lefty I probably wont find one soon.wondering which mod is close to comfort setting let-off on my inertia.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I did not. I shot it at 85 and 80%. It doesn’t compare to the comfort settings on our ic cams. Whole nother level. Pulls smooth all the way to the valley where it just locks in. Very gradual drop into the valley. No hump n dump at all. It is equivalent in let off to the comfort setting but so much more locked in. We put a new for 2018 vibracheck stab on it. I’ll probably slap a 10” stinger on n add some bow jacks. That lil bit of weight took the top heavy feeling away for sure.
It’s just smoother and easier than the ic cam. You will dig the adjustable let off! That was my only hang up with my decree. Expedite solves that. The hold is much better with this bow as well. I did well with my dna and my decree but feel this bow will shoot better. The solid hold is what really sold me. The realm x was the only other bow to have that same on target feel. I shot it on performance n after shooting the xpedite it was obvious who the clear winner is. Pse all day!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts