Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all of the disposable BH's on the market Mike is one of the few company's that make a BH that can actually be used more than one time. But even if you do manage to damage it he has a lifetime guarantee. On top of that a 3 pack doesn't cost a fortune. He can't be making anything on replacement blades because even my 12 year old can resharpen the blades. Stingers and Buzzcuts will basically last you a lifetime. I bought six heads last year and unless I plan on changing weights these should last me forever. I guess losing one would be the only reason to buy more.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Those are sweet heads. I shoot the Buzzcuts. Never had any troubkel with them. They fly like my field points, also.

Maybe Mike isn't worried about making much money. He's just doing it for the love of the game.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
He makes plenty of money off of me :eek:
Dan

·
Registered
24,955 Posts
i asked the exact same thing last year.

the heads are cheap and they will replace broke heads for free. guess people just understand that if the heads broke and its there fault why take advantage of magnus.

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
i asked the exact same thing last year.

the heads are cheap and they will replace broke heads for free. guess people just understand that if the heads broke and its there fault why take advantage of magnus.
I have only excercised the warranty once, and that was way back when they first took over making the Snuffer. I have yet to have one break, expect when I was shooting into something that I shouldn't have been :zip:

Dan

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Our lifetime guarantee is because i believe when a bowhunter spends their hard earned money on our broadheads. We will always have our lifetime replacement guarantee. thank you

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
He makes money because he makes a dang good head, period. That and folks like me that keep a couple dozen on hand and retire them after they make a kill or two.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Our lifetime guarantee is because i believe when a bowhunter spends their hard earned money on our broadheads. We will always have our lifetime replacement guarantee. thank you
:set1_applaud::set1_applaud::set1_applaud: :icon_salut::77:

If I ever meet you in person Mike, be prepared for a hug brotha. :hug:

·
Registered
24,955 Posts
thanks guys for your nice comments much appreciated.
thank you. i killed my first ever deer saterday using your buzzcut 2 blade. it blew threw the lungs, heart than threw his lower off side leg on the way out. he ran 60 yds stoped and crashed. amazing penetration and he died in under 10 seconds:thumbs_up

·
Registered
364 Posts
Some people like me just keep buying more and more heads because they are awesome. I shot my first deer with stingers 5years ago it worked great my buck ran 20 yards stood there and fell over. I switched to slicktricks because everyone was talking about how great they are. I kill a couple deer with slick tricks but i lost confidence due to lack of blood on some trails and the blades i think are junk 1 shot and done the blades just fold over. I switched back to stingers this year and after shooting my buck this year i wonder why i ever switched. Shot my buck this year at 20yards he ran 20yards and fell over. I really dont see myself going away from these heads again. Great heads and a Great company with Great customer service can't ask for much more.:thumbs_up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts