Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed that the deer herd I'm huntin' this season is very good! There are a lot of healthy deer and the buck ratio is way up! Don't know about thet mulies though, havent seen many of them yet:sad:
How about y'all?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Sure have alot of does. I think we need to kill a few to help the buck to doe ratio, but all in all everything is looking good.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are a few nice pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
933 Posts
In my woods this summer this was at most a 1:2 ratio bucks to does. Now i'm sure this will all change come dispersal time but good to see nonetheless.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seen these 4 bucks all season. I think the left one is the one in the last pic or the one I missed the other week.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
elb717 said:
What's the process consist of to get an out-of-state tag in Montana?
Check out the FWP site and you get get your tag online for about 150, don't quote me on that.
Really the deer hunting isn't that great even more so on the Milk River... totally OVER RATED!:p j/k

There is a lot of places you can hunt in Montana, even most of the rancher/farmers are on block management, so all you have to do is put your name in a box and your good to go. That or just get permission which is really easy:wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts