Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent them an e-mail two weeks ago about how a few of the small machine screws that hold the blades on moy 100 gr Stingers were missing. I made it clear that I was not expecting a freebie and was willing to pay for them. I have yet to hear back from them. I cant find these tiny screws locally. Any experiences good or bad with Magnus Customer Service?

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
emails work sometimes, but sometimes they aren't the answer, person to person on phone is a better way imo.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I sent them a broadhead that was bent at the tip. I thought they would replace it with their lifetime warranty. That was 3 months ago and I have not heard a word from them. If they were not going to replace it that is fine with me, I just wish they would have called me to let me know one way or another.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Too many people use email today.

The best way to get help is by calling. Magnus is one of the best when it comes to customer service.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Great customer service. Sent three heads. Got three brand new ones back!
(Within 7 business days.)

Don't rely on e-mail. Either send a letter to the address on the back of the package or call on the phone.

Oh, and they sent my son and I each, a hat and magnus pin for sharing our success stories with pictures.

BigD

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love these heads-they fly like darts. I have had them for about two years. It Seems that all the screws that hold the blades in are loosening and falling out from the vibration of the shot and what not. I am going to use lock tite on the remaining screws and I will call magnus tommorow and hopefully get some replacements. Our Season starts on 9/30. I have high hopes for this season!

·
Registered
129 Posts

Lakota, Send me another e-mail with your mailing address to [email protected]. It's the crazy season for us and sometimes things can get lost, not to mention I take off and hit the field for weeks at a time myself. I'm leaving for a couple weeks up in the arctic this weekend but I'm sure we can get this squared away before then and the gentleman that has not recieved his replacement, please e-mail me as well and I'll see if I can run all this down tomorrow.

Woody

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
e-mail sent.
Thank you.:)

Scott.

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
My experience has been top shelf. :)

I would suggest a phone call because at this time of year they would be overwhelmed with email I am sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts