Archery Talk Forum banner

How is my form?

612 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Bowdon
How does my form look? Be nice guys....lol...just kidding. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,880 Posts
Hold your bow up so the arrow is level with the floor just a hint the release hand should have a consistent contact with the face and the fingers should be relaxed.Also the fingers on the grip need to be relaxed and touching the front of the riser with the knuckels at a 45 degree angle.

· Registered
1,344 Posts
dl 1/2" long, plant your thumb in the small of your neck for better anchor, shorten release so your finger can wrap around the trigger. Just my thoughts.

· Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hold your bow up so the arrow is level with the floor just a hint the release hand should have a consistent contact with the face and the fingers should be relaxed.Also the fingers on the grip need to be relaxed and touching the front of the riser with the knuckels at a 45 degree angle.
Thanks! Wife snap the picture to fast ref. the fingers on the grip. I do relax the fingers and they touch the riser. In the second photo they are touching.

· Registered
1,864 Posts
Looks like your draw to long and your leaning back a little but, you have your bow pointed down hill and not level so its hard to tell. If you were holding the bow straight out it maybe OK

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.