Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my bow for seven months. I went through the original string stretch issues and got my peep set. It stopped turning, you might say I trained my string. I shoot every day sometimes twice a day. I didn't have any issues for months. I went hunting for a five days and shot a target on day two, no issues. Yesterday I go out to shoot and my peep started to rotate after each shot. I could see the peep rotating each time I would draw the bow. My peep is tied in, my measurements are all the same....I don't get it! Any ideas?? This thing is an arrow killing machine I love this bow. It is a Switchback XT 60lbs, trophy taker, D-loop.

·
Registered
8 Posts
same problem

I had the same thing happen to my reflex. I just put new strings on it, got everything set when it started to happen. I switched out my peep with one that uses rubber tubing to solve that problem. The one thing that I didn't get fixed was my string loop. It was also turning so when the bow is not beeing drawn my loop is pointing at the riser. I am very courious what the answer is for causing this problem.

·
Registered
40 Posts
My guess is that your string is stretching and just needs to have a couple of twists put into it.
My string did the same thing and I took it to my pro shop and they twisted it a couple of times and now it is fine.

Hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts