Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent a postal money order on 9/7 to a member of AT. As of today I don't have the item I bought. He won't respond to my PM's, the email he gave me comes back as undeliverable. It's strange because he had about 5-6 good feedbacks. Fortunately, it's only for $25 but it's the principle of it now. I've already contacted Bellows1 about it and he said he would get in touch with him.

·
Registered
10,545 Posts
give it a little more time. maybe he's sick or something. you never know. i'd hate to see you give a guy a bad rap if indeed something had happened where he couldn't respond to you.

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
I haven't heard from him and he has not been on AT since th 15th.

You can post a feedback any time you'd like.

Bellows1

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
What really irritates me is, after a successful deal has been brought to its conclusion....with positive feedback left, the other party does NOT leave feedback in return. GRRR! Even though, the deal was accomplished with the people involved, I will NOT do business again with those same folks that do not return the feedback favor! When feedback is left for YOU, kindly return the same! I hope you get your deal resolved Bird Dog!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Bellows1, I saw he hasn't been on since the 15th. What concerned me was the fact the email he gave me is bad. I would also think he is getting email notification about the PM's I've been sending him. I'm going to give him another day or two. The way I look at it is it was only $25 and if he needs money that bad that he has to rip me off, so be it. Still, I hope I'm wrong and the itme will come soon.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Don't know, but possibly his computer crapped out.. Does anybody on AT know him might be the question to ask. They may know him and get him a message...

·
Registered
13,494 Posts
Stormbringer said:
What really irritates me is, after a successful deal has been brought to its conclusion....with positive feedback left, the other party does NOT leave feedback in return. GRRR! Even though, the deal was accomplished with the people involved, I will NOT do business again with those same folks that do not return the feedback favor! When feedback is left for YOU, kindly return the same! I hope you get your deal resolved Bird Dog!
some folks just cant get the darn thing to work....i can sometime's not all.............................

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
I've found that it isn't that hard to accomplish, and, understand, (I suppose), if some can't seem to get it to work...for those that simply WON'T leave, or, return feedback, it would be nice to be able to retract the positive feedback left for THEM. Ok, I done whining now....that kind of stuff just ticks me off, we now return you to your regularly schedualed program!

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I don't understand the new system at all.---Why did AT change it in the first place ???---If it ain't broke---don't fix it !!!---The old way was so simple---let's go back to the old way !!!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have to agree with you elkhunter. I liked the old way, easy to search. BTW, still no response from the seller. With each passing day, it looks like I might be screwed. How hard is it to send one small package?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thought I would post a follow up. I finally rec'd an pm from the seller last Saturday, 9-23-06. He said he had gone out of town for work and forgot to ship the broadheads. He said they were being sent that day. Well, here it is 10-3-06 and I still don't have the heads. All I want now is my money back. I've already posted negative feedback, but is it acceptable to list his name? I want everyone to know what a crook this guy is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts