Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent a fellow AT member a postal money order for a rest. He sent a pm stating he had received the money order and that the rest has shipped. That was on the 17 th. I have not received the rest nor can I get the guy to respond to any attempt to contact him.
How long do I wait before I report him?

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Did he give you a way to contact him outside of AT? I would go ahead and begin conversations with the classified mods and bring them up to speed.

·
aka "5 Spot"
9,756 Posts
Go back to the Classifieds section and look on the lower right of the screen. There you will find the Mods that are currently on line. PM one or more of the Mods all the information and let them handle it.

And do NOT post any information about the other person in a "public thread" - it will be pulled as soon as a Mod sees it.

Good luck

·
Registered
916 Posts
all are good suggestions so far. did he say how he shipped? i've had it take up to 2 weeks for something to arrive if they sent it usps, and that was going from wisconsin to pennsylvania. good luck, goosie.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's just it I don't know how it was shipped. He will not answer any attempt I make to contact him. It shouldn't take 10 days to get something from Georgia to Tennessee.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts