Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Real helos, have 2 rotors
10,247 Posts
I'm trying to remember what year that was from.

There were several companies that had that same bow in their lineup, and just rebadged it.

·
Real helos, have 2 rotors
10,247 Posts
It's not a frankenbow.

It's a Bear Lights Out.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
auction was stopped. you guys probably saved some buyer heartburn!
Yea, I told him he might run into problems if he sold it as a PSE Prophecy. I told him to re-list it as a Bear Lights Out and he should be fine. when he purchased it, he thought he was getting a new bow in the original bag, inside the original box. That's like going in a Goodwill and seeing a set of BOSE car stereo speakers with $9.95 marked on the box by Goodwill. When you cut the tape holding the brand new looking box shut, and open it up, you find the old blown out factory speakers that somebody replaced and stuck the old ones back in the new Bose speakers' box, then donated the old junk speakers to Goodwill for a nice tax deduction. If you buy anything at a thrift store or flea market, you better look inside the box to make sure you know what you are getting!

Atleast the guy got a Bear Lights Out that looks new. He's lucky it wasn't an old bow that wasn't even fit for a fishing bow.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.