Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all.

·
Registered
6,055 Posts
I think 15

I think I have somewhere around 15. It`s bad when can`t figure it out. I have a p100 I just finished painting. I have another s40 that I am building. I have a p32 also that I am building. I am ready to start a Fuji A610 and a jazz.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I think I have somewhere around 15. It`s bad when can`t figure it out. I have a p100 I just finished painting. I have another s40 that I am building. I have a p32 also that I am building. I am ready to start a Fuji A610 and a jazz.
Are all those out being used? I only have 3 on 22 acres with 15 I can see how it can be hard to keep track.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
I run 14.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I only have 7 in the woods, 1 p32 IR, 2 P32 white flash and 4 S600s. Have a couple builds pending on my bench though, a P32 IR and an S600. They're all running XLP boards.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have one rightn now, but plan to buy another before hunting season begins.

·
Registered
13,419 Posts
1 moultre 5 p41's 2 p32's

·
Registered
580 Posts
I only have 1.... :cry: I feel no need for more since I hunt on 20 acres although I really would like to try a home brew for up in the front where I know there are deer as well...

Hmm.... Time to start looking into the home brew links and try one.....

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I only have 1.... :cry: I feel no need for more since I hunt on 20 acres although I really would like to try a home brew for up in the front where I know there are deer as well...

Hmm.... Time to start looking into the home brew links and try one.....

And before you know it, you will have 3 on the twenty, thinking about a fourth. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I only have three but I would love to be able to run more. I live an hour and a half from my hunting land and its bad enough on the gas bill only having three out. I couldn't afford to have more. :darkbeer:

·
audentes fortuna iuvat
18,779 Posts
I lose track of them from time to time if I don't write it down. Just went to check on a cam yesterday that I pulled last week. :confused:

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I lose track of them from time to time if I don't write it down. Just went to check on a cam yesterday that I pulled last week. :confused:
LOL, you sir have too many cams. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Just 1 for right now , am planning on getting 1 - 2 more

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I have 22 cams, 3 moultries, 3 Wildviews, and 16 Stealth WD Series cameras. I keep a notebook with all the locations wirtten down and have them all on the gps.

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
I have 2 Moulries but only 1 in the woods right now.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts