Archery Talk Forum banner

How many guys ordered an Alien?

2658 Views 69 Replies 47 Participants Last post by  JWT
Just wondering how many guys got an Alien on order. Black or camo, 60 or 70. List what you got coming. I ordered a 60 lbs. black, how about you?
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

· Registered
1,002 Posts
I considered it, but then decided to go with the "tried and true". After reading many posts about different bows that have passed the test of time, I decided to buy a new "left over" 08 Bowtech Allegiance.
I'll wait until the honeymoon is over and AT members have a chance to evaluate it with a critical eye. THEN I'll consider it.
But to be honest, the picture of Laura holding it makes it a really big temptation....
JMHO

· Registered
5,525 Posts
Have a friend here that wants to buy one but when he goes to the Martin dealer and asks about an (ALIEN) there reply is (WHATS AN ALIEN?):rolleyes: ac

· Registered
5,381 Posts
I considered it, but then decided to go with the "tried and true". After reading many posts about different bows that have passed the test of time, I decided to buy a new "left over" 08 Bowtech Allegiance.
I'll wait until the honeymoon is over and AT members have a chance to evaluate it with a critical eye. THEN I'll consider it.
But to be honest, the picture of Laura holding it makes it a really big temptation....
JMHO
Same here. I am very tempted to buy one, and sure I'd be happy with it, but I think I'm going to go with something like a bowtech or a hoyt. I'm looking to buy one bow and keep it for the next 5 years at least. If I was the type who buys a new bow every year I'd probably snag one of these though because it certainly does look amazing and modern.

· Registered
2,556 Posts
Black riser camo limbs, 60#, it's a lefty?

· Registered
6,936 Posts
I do I do!!

I have an all black Ninja 29/70 Alien on order through Crackers!:thumbs_up

I'm patiently waiting, but it's getting really TOUGH tho! I'm definately not the most patient dude around. Especially when 3-4 ATer's have gotten theirs so far,errr you lucky dogs!:rolleyes::cool::darkbeer:

· Registered
723 Posts
70lbs all camo, should be here in a couple weeks, to cold outside to shoot it now anyway!!!!!

· Registered
5,465 Posts
Black Riser Camo Limbs 60#

To the guys that are worried about tried and true, if it has passed Cracker's close scrutiny you have nothing to worry about! Plus it's backed by Martin and they will take care of ANY problems no questions asked!

· Registered
1,612 Posts
60# black raiser with carbon look limbs! cant wait to see it!!!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.