Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm switching back to my old whisker biscuit, because of less moving parts and the assuring feeling that it is gonna stay in the same place time after time. Its more accurate for me. I used to shoot a Drop away.

· Registered
4,838 Posts
I was skeptical of the WB, but my last bow had one already on it, so I decided to try it 9out. Worked perfectly for me, but after reading all the hype of drop aways I decided to give one a try. After tinkering all the time with it to get it right, I quickly went back to the WB.

Simple works for me!:thumbs_up And don't let anyone tell you that they aren't accurate.

· Registered
178 Posts
I did, the biscuit is quiet, and, like what happened to me once, the arrow fell off the rest when I drew back on the BIG one!!!!! Not with the biscuit.

· Registered
511 Posts
I would have no problem going back if it weren't for the fact that I really like shooting feathers. Not a thing wrong with a WB. I really enjoyed shooting one on my old bows.

· Archer
8,693 Posts
I resisted the WB for several years, but a friend of mine talked me into trying it. I've been using it for the past four years and don't think I'll switch back to another rest. Although the Hostage rest looks interesting because of the lack of vane contact. But the WB just seems perfect for me for my hunting bows.

· Registered
6,587 Posts
the biscuit is simple the best all around rest made...period...if i go back to compound thats what i'll be using again!!!:thumbs_up

· Registered
5,350 Posts
I have 3 bows and they are on all of them. I will never change. No movement means less problems.:thumbs_up:teeth::smile:

· Banned
3,149 Posts
me...I couldn't get the drop away to shoot correctly so I ran right back to my biscuit!

· Registered
212 Posts
I really like mine a lot. I don't plan on changing!!

When I think about it...it is the best to have for that moment of truth that may someday come. You can't practice that feeling of "Oh my God!!..Here comes a shooter of a lifetime!!" [insert panic here]

WB takes all that fear away of an unexpected movement that might throw your arrow of of its rest!!

I know some drop-aways have full containment....but WB is foolproof in that compartment!!

You'll get a lot of responses on this. Shows you the power of good advertising at work though!!

· Registered
169 Posts
I put a WB on my AM32 after getting it instead of a drop away like I use on my Trykon and I'm sold on it completely. Still testing different vane sizes and type to see which makes my groups the tightest. It definately suits me for a hunting rest.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.