Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A current copy of your states game regulations? If not why?

I see so many asking if they can do this or that , makes me wonder why they don't looking in the regulations that each of us should have..Randy

·
Registered
296 Posts
I keep one in my glove compartment of the truck and an extra copy in my bowcase.

·
Registered
20,621 Posts
I have about 10 different states regulation book.........from this year.

Things usually go a little smoother when you follow the RIGHT rules.:wink:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
the guy at the counter usually looks at me funny when I grab a handfull of them..There all over my house..In the john,in my truck,bedroom,downstairs, and i even have a few in my toolbox at work:)

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I keep mine in my bathro,,, I mean library. I look at at least once a day! I know that thing front to back, and all points in between.
One thing I dont understand though is how the hell am I supposed to hunt coyotes at night without a light? Shoot at sounds????

·
Banned
9,743 Posts
A current copy of your states game regulations? If not why?

I see so many asking if they can do this or that , makes me wonder why they don't looking in the regulations that each of us should have..Randy

I printed Californias and Arizonas...the two States I hunt in and laminate and put each in a 3" 3-ring binder...when I go...they go
(in my truck of course)...
just in case there is a descripency in the field...
been doing that for awhile now...

·
Registered
855 Posts
I grab one every year along with my fishing regs book.
Even though I haven't hunted in years I like to have it in the vehicle just because.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
In my dorm room I have it somewhere..

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I also know how to search the PGC website for something I may have questions on.

·
Premium Member
20,334 Posts
Actually I have a copy at work, at home, in my truck, and in each ground blind on my property...all nine of them.:D

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Yes sir, I've got a couple copies laying around the house plus our IDNR site has it available on PDF format. With as many regs as IL changes or alters every season.... a guy really needs to read 'em every year.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
You bet, right by the computer here.

·
Registered
294 Posts
One in each of the three bathrooms. two in the truck(one for me and one for the wife). one in the luch box for work. and one in the bow case.

·
Registered
457 Posts
one in the truck, one in my bow case and one in my back pack that I read during the mid day drag, if I have a brain storm...

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
got one in the truck in the glovebox, but mostly consult the odnr website with questions. have printed out a couple of the sunrise/sunset charts though just to verify legal shooting hours.:)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts