Archery Talk Forum banner

How Many of You Show Off Your Archery Hobbie in Your Other Hobbies

1983 Views 37 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  target1
I have been trying to give my shoulders some much overdue rest the past couple months.....

and in doing so....ive been away playing some golf and doing lots of motorcycle riding

here are some photos of me caring my archery hobby over into my biker world.....this seat was a creation of Doc.....he gave me the draft of what i could give to Alligator Bob to create my own ONE of a kind Harley seat....

Thank you Doc for the draft that Alligator Bob used to build this ONE of a kind set of seats with

oh, and a few photos of some AT'ers doing what they do best....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i feel sorry for the gecko.....

Attachments

· Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a few of the seats on the bike....

then putting the thing up for the night.....

Attachments

· Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ill post up some more photos tomorrow of Hinky and his adventures on the golf course and at the Lowes Motor Speedway....

im telling you.....Hinky has all kinds of pull in NASCAR because of his status with NATIONWIDE.....we were all invited into the NATIONWIDE HAULER and the NASCAR hospitality suite thanks to somebody being on our side

· Registered
1,098 Posts
I have been trying to give my shoulders some much overdue rest the past couple months.....

and in doing so....ive been away playing some golf and doing lots of motorcycle riding

here are some photos of me caring my archery hobby over into my biker world.....this seat was a creation of Doc.....he gave me the draft of what i could give to Alligator Bob to create my own ONE of a kind Harley seat....

Thank you Doc for the draft that Alligator Bob used to build this ONE of a kind set of seats with

oh, and a few photos of some AT'ers doing what they do best....
That is tight :darkbeer:

· Premium Member
20,343 Posts
Sweet bike, and very cool seat!

I'm thinkin' I need one of those!
:darkbeer:

· In 'Da Head
24,270 Posts
Wow:eek:
The Gator did an absolutely phenomenal job with the seat.:77:
He is truly an artist...it's amazing he did that with leather.
Very nice:pepsi:

· Registered
4,406 Posts
Omg!!!

Holy crap!!! Thats the bomb!!! Absolutely spectacular work!!...Good lookin bike Bowtie!!

Hey RK..while yer at it, pick me one up to would ya?? :darkbeer:

· Registered
1,395 Posts
OBT that is one sweet bike! I don't know who Gator is but he did a wicked job on those seats, I've seen some good leather work but that's some of the best. Those black on chrome wheels and pipes really make it stand out.

· Registered
18,691 Posts
Very nice bike! And the art and leather work is amazing.......:thumb:

· Registered
3,023 Posts
...JUAN...Bro, that has got to be THEE all time COOLEST seat on any bike EVER :darkbeer:

...you know I don't do this very often, but I've got to go with the entire DEERE HERD and give you the MAXIMUM...

16 HOOVES UP :D :D :D :D

· Classifieds Administrator
39,734 Posts
Awesome looking bike and the seat really sets it off! Alligator Bob did a great job on it!!

· Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sweet bike, and very cool seat!

I'm thinkin' I need one of those!
:darkbeer:
alligator bob.....he'll fix you right up....oh ya....get Doc to design you the seat first:wink:

Wow:eek:
The Gator did an absolutely phenomenal job with the seat.:77:
He is truly an artist...it's amazing he did that with leather.
Very nice:pepsi:
THANK YOU DOC for giving me the design so that i could send it in to alligator bob.....came out A OK didnt it

Holy crap!!! Thats the bomb!!! Absolutely spectacular work!!...Good lookin bike Bowtie!!

Hey RK..while yer at it, pick me one up to would ya?? :darkbeer:
i dont know if you noticed.....when i told him i wanted bows....he said send me a photo of the bow you shoot....i said i shoot a compound....he said, great now send me a photo of it....and the bows on the back rest should look like a MARTIN S 4- Red in color by the way

OBT that is one sweet bike! I don't know who Gator is but he did a wicked job on those seats, I've seen some good leather work but that's some of the best. Those black on chrome wheels and pipes really make it stand out.
thank you....when i bought the bike...i said....i aint doing anything to it....oh well....perhaps im done

Very cool:thumb:
thanks

Very nice bike! And the art and leather work is amazing.......:thumb:
thanks

Nice bike Bowtie.:thumbs_up That seat looks awesome.:D
Friggin' Sweet artwork, and, bike underneath it too, now you're gonna need some "It's good to be the One Bow Tie" seat covers for that Chevy! :D
hum.....now thats a good idea:tongue:

Now that is a one of a kind ... Sweet :thumbs_up

Put a Martin Girl on the back and its perfect :wink:
what a novel idea!!!:wink:

...JUAN...Bro, that has got to be THEE all time COOLEST seat on any bike EVER :darkbeer:

...you know I don't do this very often, but I've got to go with the entire DEERE HERD and give you the MAXIMUM...

16 HOOVES UP :D :D :D :D
right on....thanks bro....by the way....i do have a JOHN DEERE spinner hanging off the front porch:)

cool seat OBT :thumb:
if i could ever get that custom release i been waiting for....life would be good

Awesome looking bike and the seat really sets it off! Alligator Bob did a great job on it!!
check out his website...the man does all kinds of cool seats

Does Alligator Bob do Quivers???
most excellent question....looks like i will be needing to ask ole alligator bob....however...im sure that he'd price himself out of the market on them....they'd be great and one of a kind...but expensive

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.